Gå til innhold

The English Thread

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest *Paige

Thank you! :-) Only three hours left before I'm off work and heading to the park for some tanning and barbeque. I love summer!

Do any of you have anything special planned this weekend, then? :-)

Edit: I totally forgot to say that your choice of study seems really interesting! :-)

Endret av *Paige
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

My god, the weather today is perfect.

I went for a run this morning, and now, for some reason, i'm sitting INSIDE posting on KG. :fnise:

I guess i'll go lie down on the porch - try to get a nice tan. :briller2:

With my luck i'll probably look like a tomato within the hour. :sprettoy:

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I got an A on my English exam :bond:

I've seriously NEVER struggled so much witn an exam before, had me close to tears several times. So now I'm just.. in disbelief really!

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest *Paige

I've seriously NEVER struggled so much witn an exam before, had me close to tears several times. So now I'm just.. in disbelief really!

Congrats! :-D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wolfmoon

Congrats :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

My last exam is over and the sun did come out eventually. I'm loving this day :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That sounds amazing Xaphan, can't wait 'till I'm finished! How did it go?

The sun is shining here as well, so I've been out in the sun trying to build up a tan ^^ Lush.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wolfmoon

I've been stuck inside an office with no windows all day :(

But now I'm going for a walk out in the sun, and meeting up with a friend for some dinner at an Indian place :nigo:

I think Indian is my favourite food in the world, and it's just one more workday before yet another long weekend! Life is good :)

Endret av Wolfmoon
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I dreamt about moving to england as a kid, as I absolutely love it there. My family has a house there so whenever I travel to the islands I stay for free.

But as I got older, I guess I became more reasonable and realised how much I'll miss this country. I mean, Norway IS a good place to live, and I'm too attached to my family and friends to just up and move all of a sudden. As of now I'm content with travelling over the seas for a couple of weeks and then come home to all things safe and familiar. We'll see what the future brings!

I realised I'm the exact opposite, I don't want to go back to Norway :gjeiper: I do miss my friends and family, of course, and the tap water, but I miss Scotland even more when I'm in Norway. This just feels like...home :)

Do any of you have anything special planned this weekend, then? :-)

I was thinking about going over to Edinburgh to see a play or two :) Haven't been in a while.

That is so awesome, congrats and well done!! :klem:

My last exam is over and the sun did come out eventually. I'm loving this day :)

Best feeling ever, isn't it? :) Where in England are you studying, unless you want to keep it secret? :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That sounds amazing Xaphan, can't wait 'till I'm finished! How did it go?

OK I guess, I was in a bit of a rush towards the end so I didn't get to answer the last question as good as the first one. But I think it's enough to pass!

Best feeling ever, isn't it? :) Where in England are you studying, unless you want to keep it secret? :)

In Colchester, at the University of Essex. Colchester is actually a really nice town, despite Essex bad reputation :gjeiper:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...