Gå til innhold

Fremhevede innlegg

Skrevet
Cid skrev (4 timer siden):

Velkommen tilbake! Du har vært savnet :)

Takk, det var hyggelig å høre. 🥰

Videoannonse
Annonse
Skrevet
Cid skrev (6 timer siden):

What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
Oh!
Oh!
Ow!

I'm gonna pop some @Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my @Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I’m posting, looking for a @jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome

Now, walk into the forum like, "What up? I got a big @SVK"
Nah, I'm just @Lur Venn, I bought some shit from @lolitsme
Ice on the @tånegla is so damn frosty
The people like, "Damn, that's a cold-ass @MegJa"
Rolling in hella deep, headed to the @Maskinfører
Dressed in all pink 'cept my @Polly Ester, those are green
Draped in a @xQueenKx mink, girl standing next to me
Probably shoulda washed this, smells like @KnekkeBørres sheets (piss)
But shit, it was 99 kroner (bag it)

Copping it, washing it, 'bout to go and get some @Frøkenfryden
Passing up on those @Natriumclorids, someone else's been walking in
Bummy and grudgy, fucking it, I am stunting and flossing and
Saving my @Ford3000 and I'm hella happy, that's a bargain bitch
I'ma take your @Krynerens style
I'ma take your Krynerens style
No, for real, ask your Kryneren
Can I have his @Hoppetaujenta? (Thank you)

@FrankDrebin 2 1/2 and some @Fighter83
Dookie brown @Sola de that I found, dig it
They had a broken @Nietsoj, I bought a broken Nietsoj
I bought a @MissStiles, then I bought a MissStiles (yeah)
Hello, hello, @Beneath the Moon, my @moon
@fugl fønix ain't got nothing on my @Stacy__ game, hell no
I could take some @mia83 Wings, make 'em cooler, sell those
The forum heads would be like, "Ah, he got the @Aldrisur"

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my pocket
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, looking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome, ow

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, looking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome

What you know about rocking a @mumrik on your @LilleMy_09?
What you knowing about wearing a @Zampa the Lion?
I'm digging, I'm digging, I'm searching right through that @sofie777
One man's @n0vember, that's another man's @desember
Thank your granddad for donating that @CAPS LOCK
Up shirt, 'cause right now, I'm up in here tagging'
I'm at the Egmont, you can find me in the (kg)
I'm not, I'm not stuck on searchin' in that section (sosial prat)

Your grammy, your aunty, your momma, your mammy
I'll take those flannel zebra @Perines, secondhand and rock that motherfucker
The built-in onesie with the socks on that @Letharia
I hit the party and they stop in that @Vikingmamma
They be like, "Oh that @Baktus2024, that's hella tight"
I'm like, "Yo, that's 50 dollars for a @Million"

Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
50 dollars for a @Kruset, that's just some ignorant bitch shit
I call that getting swindled and pimped, shit
I call that getting tricked by a business, that shirt's hella @Lurven
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my @Nadya
Trying to get likes from a @Nevian, man, you hella won't
Man, you hella won't
(Kvinneguiden, poppin' Cids, yeah)

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, looking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome

I'll wear your @Maestros clothes
I look incredible
I'm in this big-ass @Dr. Ops
From @Ciaran og Ciara down the road
I'll wear your Maeostros clothes (damn right)
I look incredible (uh, come on, man)
I'm in this big-ass Dr. Ops (big ass coat)
From @Ciaran og Ciara down the road (let's go, we coming)

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, lokking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome (hahaha) 

 

Yndlingslåta mi det der.🤩

Skrevet
Cid skrev (6 timer siden):

What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
Oh!
Oh!
Ow!

I'm gonna pop some @Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my @Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I’m posting, looking for a @jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome

Now, walk into the forum like, "What up? I got a big @SVK"
Nah, I'm just @Lur Venn, I bought some shit from @lolitsme
Ice on the @tånegla is so damn frosty
The people like, "Damn, that's a cold-ass @MegJa"
Rolling in hella deep, headed to the @Maskinfører
Dressed in all pink 'cept my @Polly Ester, those are green
Draped in a @xQueenKx mink, girl standing next to me
Probably shoulda washed this, smells like @KnekkeBørres sheets (piss)
But shit, it was 99 kroner (bag it)

Copping it, washing it, 'bout to go and get some @Frøkenfryden
Passing up on those @Natriumclorids, someone else's been walking in
Bummy and grudgy, fucking it, I am stunting and flossing and
Saving my @Ford3000 and I'm hella happy, that's a bargain bitch
I'ma take your @Krynerens style
I'ma take your Krynerens style
No, for real, ask your Kryneren
Can I have his @Hoppetaujenta? (Thank you)

@FrankDrebin 2 1/2 and some @Fighter83
Dookie brown @Sola de that I found, dig it
They had a broken @Nietsoj, I bought a broken Nietsoj
I bought a @MissStiles, then I bought a MissStiles (yeah)
Hello, hello, @Beneath the Moon, my @moon
@fugl fønix ain't got nothing on my @Stacy__ game, hell no
I could take some @mia83 Wings, make 'em cooler, sell those
The forum heads would be like, "Ah, he got the @Aldrisur"

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my pocket
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, looking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome, ow

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, looking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome

What you know about rocking a @mumrik on your @LilleMy_09?
What you knowing about wearing a @Zampa the Lion?
I'm digging, I'm digging, I'm searching right through that @sofie777
One man's @n0vember, that's another man's @desember
Thank your granddad for donating that @CAPS LOCK
Up shirt, 'cause right now, I'm up in here tagging'
I'm at the Egmont, you can find me in the (kg)
I'm not, I'm not stuck on searchin' in that section (sosial prat)

Your grammy, your aunty, your momma, your mammy
I'll take those flannel zebra @Perines, secondhand and rock that motherfucker
The built-in onesie with the socks on that @Letharia
I hit the party and they stop in that @Vikingmamma
They be like, "Oh that @Baktus2024, that's hella tight"
I'm like, "Yo, that's 50 dollars for a @Million"

Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
50 dollars for a @Kruset, that's just some ignorant bitch shit
I call that getting swindled and pimped, shit
I call that getting tricked by a business, that shirt's hella @Lurven
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my @Nadya
Trying to get likes from a @Nevian, man, you hella won't
Man, you hella won't
(Kvinneguiden, poppin' Cids, yeah)

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, looking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome

I'll wear your @Maestros clothes
I look incredible
I'm in this big-ass @Dr. Ops
From @Ciaran og Ciara down the road
I'll wear your Maeostros clothes (damn right)
I look incredible (uh, come on, man)
I'm in this big-ass Dr. Ops (big ass coat)
From @Ciaran og Ciara down the road (let's go, we coming)

I'm gonna pop some Cids
Only got 20 dollars in my Hydrium
I'm, I'm, I'm posting, lokking for a jukkapalme
This is fucking awesome (hahaha) 

 

Ja du er god på disse @Cid :klappe::D

Skrevet

Lenge siden jeg har hørt denne! 😊 

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Opprett en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
×
×
  • Opprett ny...