Ciaran og Ciara Skrevet 6. september #3301 Skrevet 6. september Cid skrev (1 time siden): Tusen takk dere!
Maskinfører Skrevet 6. september #3302 Skrevet 6. september Cid skrev (6 timer siden): Tusen takk dere! Bare koselig
Ford3000 Skrevet 7. september #3303 Skrevet 7. september Cid skrev (På 5.9.2026 den 19.43): Hvor er @MegJaen mi Hvor er @Kryneren mi Hvor er @Maskinføreren min med fire @Cidere i Hvor er @Lur Venns hatt Hvor er @Ciaran og Ciara Hvor er pungen som jeg hadde fire @Periner i Jeg er sikker på jeg hadde den i går Hvor er @Frøkenfryden min Hvor er @Hoppetaujenta min Og hvor er hullene som var på @KnekkeBørren min Hvor er nål og trå og min @Ford3000 av strå Hvor er @sofie777 som jeg hadde bak i vesten min Jeg er sikker på du hadde den i går Hvor er posene med @Sola de Hvor er @mia83 og boksen med @Natriumcloridene Hvor er @xQueenKx og hvor er @lolitsme Hvor er strikken til de lysegrønne @Fighter83 Jeg er sikker på jeg hadde den i går Hvor er @Zampa the Lion Og hvor er @FrankDrebin 2 1/2 Hvor er @Nietsoj hvor er @Hydrium hvor er @Stacy__ Hvor er @fugl fønix Hvor er @n0vember Og hvor er pengene vi stjal fra @Beneath the Moon Jeg er sikker på vi hadde dem i fjord Jeg skal si dere jeg hva vi burde ha Vi burde ha et @jukkapalme i huset En virkelig ordentlig @Strigiformes Men det er nok ingen som vil være her hos oss Nei Kanskje vi kunne røve en Røve en ja det var veldig lurt @SVK Jeg tror jeg vet om en Hvem da Vi røver frøken @Polly Ester for hun skal være så utrolig flink Det var en god tanke Men hun er vist veldig @Aldrisur Vi tre store røvere er vell ikke redd for et @Polyester Av sted Koselig! 🥰
Cid Skrevet 14. september Forfatter #3304 Skrevet 14. september Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha 2 6 1
Perine Skrevet 14. september #3305 Skrevet 14. september Cid skrev (5 minutter siden): Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha Denne var fin. ♥️ 1
MegJa Skrevet 14. september #3307 Skrevet 14. september Cid skrev (58 minutter siden): Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha Åh, så fin start på uken ❤️ Bra parodi på en bra og kul sang. Tusen takk, @Cid 1
Ford3000 Skrevet 14. september #3309 Skrevet 14. september Ble veldig glad @Cid! Dette er en fin sang! 😊 1
Kryneren Skrevet 14. september #3310 Skrevet 14. september Cid skrev (46 minutter siden): Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha Den er fin, @CidTakk nok en gang. Gøy å være med 🎶 1
Fighter83 Skrevet 14. september #3312 Skrevet 14. september Cid skrev (1 time siden): Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha Engelske versjonen av "En får væra som en er da'n itte vart som en sku"💓 2
MissStiles Skrevet 14. september #3313 Skrevet 14. september Takk for at jeg fikk være med i denne versjonen! 1
Ciaran og Ciara Skrevet 14. september #3314 Skrevet 14. september Cid skrev (6 timer siden): Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha Vi synes at dette er en skikkelig bra episode, og vi digger den sangen der, du er skikkelig flink og kreativ å lage disse episodene. Og tusen takk, for at vi får være med i episodene dine. 1
Cid Skrevet 14. september Forfatter #3315 Skrevet 14. september Ford3000 skrev (5 timer siden): Ble veldig glad @Cid! Dette er en fin sang! 😊 Kryneren skrev (5 timer siden): Den er fin, @CidTakk nok en gang. Gøy å være med 🎶 Tusen takk sofie777 skrev (5 timer siden): Bra, bra, bra, bra, bra, bra 🤣 Fighter83 skrev (4 timer siden): Engelske versjonen av "En får væra som en er da'n itte vart som en sku"💓 MissStiles skrev (5 minutter siden): Takk for at jeg fikk være med i denne versjonen! Bare kjekt det Ciaran og Ciara skrev (4 minutter siden): Vi synes at dette er en skikkelig bra episode, og vi digger den sangen der, du er skikkelig flink og kreativ å lage disse episodene. Og tusen takk, for at vi får være med i episodene dine. Takker. 1
Ciaran og Ciara Skrevet 14. september #3316 Skrevet 14. september Cid skrev (3 timer siden): Tusen takk Bare kjekt det Takker.
Maskinfører Skrevet 16. september #3317 Skrevet 16. september Cid skrev (På 14.9.2026 den 13.50): Because you know I'm all about that @Cid, 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that Cid 'bout that Cid, no treble I'm all about that @sofie777, 'bout that sofie777 (sofie777, sofie777, sofie777, sofie777) Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no @Nietsoj But I can @jukkapalme it, jukkapalme it, like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that @Polly Ester that all the boys chase And all the right @xQueenKx in all the right places I see the @lolitsme (Ah-ha) working that @Toalettpapir (Ah-ha) We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop If you got @Fighter83, Fighter83 (Ah-ha), just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of @MegJa is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @Sola de, she told me, "Don't worry about your @solkrem" (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @Frøkenfryden to hold at night" (That Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden, uh, that Frøkenfryden, Frøkenfryden) You know I won't be no @Kryneren-figure, @Lur Venn Barbie doll (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that @Natriumclorid, 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that Natriumcloruid 'bout that Natriumclorid, no treble I'm all about that @Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, no treble I'm all about that Maskinfører, 'bout that Maskinfører, hey I'm bringing @Hoppetaujenta back Go ahead and tell them @Zampa the Lion that No, I'm just playing, I know you think you're @Beneath the Moon But I'm here to tell you Every inch of @Stacy__ is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, @fugl fønix, she told me (Woo!), "Don't worry about kvinneguiden" (Shoo-wop, wop, hey, shoo-wop, wop) She says, "Boys like a little more @SVK to hold at night" (That SVK, SVK, uh, that SVK, SVK) You know I won't be @Gladikaffe’ silicone @Ciaran og Ciara (Shoo-wop, wop, shoo-wop, wop, oh, no) So, if that's what's you're into, then go ahead and move along (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @Hydrium, 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (No treble) I'm all about that Hydrium, (Ooh) 'bout that Hydrium, no treble (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm all about that @n0vember, 'bout that n0vember, no treble (Hey, yeah) I'm all about that n0vember, 'bout that n0vember (You know) Because you know I'm all about that @Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Ford3000, 'bout that Ford3000, no treble (Uh) I'm all about that @Perine, 'bout that Perine, no treble (I said) I'm all about that Perine, 'bout that Perine (Ooh) Because you know I'm all about that @LilleMy_09'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (I said) I'm all about that LilleMy_09, 'bout that LilleMy_09, no treble (Ah) I'm all about that @MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles, no treble (I'm all 'bout that MissStiles) I'm all about that MissStiles, 'bout that MissStiles 'Bout that @Strigiformes, 'bout that Strigiformes Hey, hey Hey-hey, ooh You know you love this Strigiformes Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah Ha-ha Du er god på disse @Cid
Cid Skrevet 16. september Forfatter #3318 Skrevet 16. september Maskinfører skrev (4 timer siden): Du er god på disse @Cid Tusen takk 1
Maskinfører Skrevet 16. september #3319 Skrevet 16. september Cid skrev (8 timer siden): Tusen takk Bare Koselig Det er du virkelig 1
Cid Skrevet 18. september Forfatter #3320 Skrevet 18. september @xQueenKx Ah, honey, honey You are my @Polly Ester And you've got me wanting @Cid Honey Ah, @MegJa, MegJa You are my @Frøkenfryden And you've got me wanting @aftereight I just can't believe the loveliness of loving @Perine (I just can't believe it's true) I just can't believe the wonder of this @Kryneren, too (I just can't believe it's true) Ah @Hoppetaujenta Ah, honey, honey You are my @Lur Venn girl And you've got me wanting @Pepperkake Oh, honey Ah, @Fighter83, Fighter83 You are my @Sola de And you've got me wanting @Aldrisur When I @jukkapalmed you, @Hydrium, I knew how sweet a @lolitsme could be (I know how sweet a lolitsme can be) Like @Zampa the Lion, pour your @n0vember over me (Pour your n0vember over me) ( @Strigiformes ) Pour a little Strigiformes on it, honey (Honey honey) Pour a little @Nietsoj on it, @sofie777 I'm gonna make your @Ford3000 so sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah Pour a little @Natriumclorid on it, oh, yeah (Sugar) Pour a little @SVK on it, honey (Honey honey) Pour a little @Stacy__ on it, baby I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah Pour a little @MissStiles on it, honey Ah, @fugl fønix Ah, honey, honey You are my @LilleMy_09 And you've got me wanting @Maskinfører Oh, honey Honey, @mia83, mia83 You are @Beneath the Moon girl 1 3 1
Fremhevede innlegg
Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere
Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar
Opprett konto
Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!
Opprett en kontoLogg inn
Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.
Logg inn nå