Gå til innhold

Taylor Swift-tråden!

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Ringo Starr He told ABC News that he's a huge Swiftie.

"I love Taylor Swift and that's just how I am. She's the biggest artist in the world."

Taylor S.

Anonymkode: d1e14...ddb

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Dolly Parton:

In her acceptance speech at the 2020 Billboard's Women in Music event, she thanked several influential women in show business

"Cindy Walker, who wrote some of the greatest songs ever and of course Loretta Lynn, wonderful wonderful songwriter. And this day in time, of course, Taylor Swift, she's just right up there, probably number one."

Taylor S.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Stevie Nicks om Taylor (da TS var 20 år)

"Taylor reminds me of myself in her determination and her childlike nature. It's an innocence that's so special and so rare.

This girl writes the songs that make the whole world sing, like Neil Diamond or Elton John. She sings, she writes, she performs, she plays great guitar. Taylor can do ballads that could be considered pop or rock and then switch back into country.

Taylor just turned 20, and she's won four Grammys. It's women like her who are going to save the music business."

Taylor S.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

David Grohl❤️

David Grohl The Foo Fighters' singer revealed that he's a huge Swiftie:

“I’m officially obsessed — she might want to get a restraining order. I’m all about Swift. I’m going to dedicate this song to Taylor Swift, how about that?”

Taylor S.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You’re on your own, Kid❤️

Nydelig sang❤️

Stevie Nicks thanked Taylor for writing "You're On Your Own, Kid" as it resonates with her grief.

"And now, I'm having to learn to be on my own, kid, by myself. And you help me to do that. Thank you." ❤️ Taylor S.

• Hjerte 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Taylor Swift har ikke gitt ut et album i år, men seks av de mest solgte albumene i UK (hittil i år) er Taylor-album❤️ Deriblant Reputation som kom ut i 2017.

Taylor S.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

😯❤️
Taylor Swift’s albums with at least 52 weeks charting in Japan:

1. Red – 168 weeks 

2. Fearless – 108 weeks

3. 1989 – 115 weeks

4. reputation – 65 weeks

5. Midnights – 58 weeks

6. Lover – 54 weeks 

Taylor Swift Charts.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Vet vi om det kommer til å komme resale billetter på Ticketmaster?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

“Lover” is expected to complete 60 weeks charting in the top 10 of the Billboard 200 this week!
It will join “1989”, & “Midnights” as her third album to achieve this.

No other artist has 2 albums over 60 weeks in the top 10.

❤️

SwifferUpdates.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

kittkatt skrev (23 timer siden):

Vet vi om det kommer til å komme resale billetter på Ticketmaster?

Det er mulig å se Eras filmen på Disney+

Fant disse klippene på YouTube.

Country-Taylor☺️

Maroon❤️

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Best selling female artists of ALL TIME

1. Madonna

2. Taylor Swift

3. Celine Dion

4. Mariah Carey

5. Whitney Houston

6. Barbra Streisand

❤️

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

AnonymBruker skrev (3 minutter siden):

Prologen på Midnights❤️

image.thumb.jpeg.33462e4a88cf432e29814c60243accb6.jpeg

https://twitter.com/tmlovesred2/status/1776607265052840440/photo/1

Taylor ❤️

Why can’t you sleep? Maybe you lie awake in the aftershock of falling headlong into a connection that feels like some surreal cataclysmic event. Like spontaneous combustion, or seeing snow falling on a tropical beach. A lavender haze crush that feels like the crash of a wave.

Or was tonight the night you realized how solitary, how alone you really are, no matter how high you climb. The elevation just makes it colder.

Some midnights, you’re out and you’re buzzing with electric current - an adventurer in pursuit of rapturous thrill. Music blaring from speakers and the reckless intimacy of dancing with strangers. Something in this shadowy room to make you feel shiny again. On these nights, you know that there are facets of you that only glow in the dark.

Why are you still up at this hour? Because you’re cosplaying vengeance fantasies, where the bad man is hauled away in handcuffs.

Maybe you were trying to mastermind matters of the heart again. You’ve gotten lost in the labyrinth of your head, where the fear wraps its claws around the fragile throat of true love. Will you be able to save it in time? Save it from who? Well, it’s obvious. From you.

We lie awake in love and in fear and in turmoil and in tears. We stare at walls and drink until they speak back. We twist in our self-made cages and pray that we aren’t - right this minute - about to make some fateful life-altering mistake.

This is a collection of music written in the middle of the night, a journey through terrors and sweet dreams. The floors we pace and the demons we face. For all of us who have tossed and turned and decided to keep the lanters lit and go searching. Hoping that just maybe, when the clock strikes twelve … we’ll meet ourselves. 

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

AnonymBruker skrev (12 timer siden):

Taylor ❤️

Why can’t you sleep? Maybe you lie awake in the aftershock of falling headlong into a connection that feels like some surreal cataclysmic event. Like spontaneous combustion, or seeing snow falling on a tropical beach. A lavender haze crush that feels like the crash of a wave.

Or was tonight the night you realized how solitary, how alone you really are, no matter how high you climb. The elevation just makes it colder.

Some midnights, you’re out and you’re buzzing with electric current - an adventurer in pursuit of rapturous thrill. Music blaring from speakers and the reckless intimacy of dancing with strangers. Something in this shadowy room to make you feel shiny again. On these nights, you know that there are facets of you that only glow in the dark.

Why are you still up at this hour? Because you’re cosplaying vengeance fantasies, where the bad man is hauled away in handcuffs.

Maybe you were trying to mastermind matters of the heart again. You’ve gotten lost in the labyrinth of your head, where the fear wraps its claws around the fragile throat of true love. Will you be able to save it in time? Save it from who? Well, it’s obvious. From you.

We lie awake in love and in fear and in turmoil and in tears. We stare at walls and drink until they speak back. We twist in our self-made cages and pray that we aren’t - right this minute - about to make some fateful life-altering mistake.

This is a collection of music written in the middle of the night, a journey through terrors and sweet dreams. The floors we pace and the demons we face. For all of us who have tossed and turned and decided to keep the lanters lit and go searching. Hoping that just maybe, when the clock strikes twelve … we’ll meet ourselves. 

❤️❤️💔

It’s a momentary glimmer of distraction. The tiniest notion of reminiscent thought that wanders off into wondering, the spark that lights a tinderbox of fixation. And now it’s irreversible. The flame has caught. You're wide awake.

Maybe it's that one urgent question you meant to ask someone years ago but didn’t. Someone that slipped through the cracks in your history, and they're too far gone now anyway. All the ghost ships that have sailed and sailed away, but at this hour, they've anchored in your harbor. They sit with flags waving, bright and beautiful. And it's almost like it's real. 

Somestimes sleep is as evasive as happiness. Isn't it mystifying how quickly we vacillate between selv love and loathing at this hour? One moment, your life looks like a night sky of gleaming stars. The next, the fog has descended. Suddenly you're in the town you left behind all those years ago. The trees of your youth with the phantom memory echoes of your belly laughter, and the rope indentations of your old tire swing still on the branch. All the phone numbers you still know by heart but never call anymore. The boy’s devastated face as he peeled out of your driveway. The family man he is now. What must they all think of you.

Anonymkode: d9af9...8cd

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Artists with the most AMAs wins in its five-decade history:

#1 — Taylor Swift (40; with 7 AOTY)

#2 — Michael Jackson (26)

#3 — Whitney Houston (22)

#4 — Kenny Rogers (19)

❤️

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Taylor Swift (25) extends her record as the most awarded artist at the iHeartRadio Awards in HISTORY

I Heart Radio.

Taylor Swift makes history at the «i heart Awards» 2024 as the first artist to win the “Artist of the Year” award multiple times.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

[1] Category widget

Taylor Swift passed 100M Total Points on Worldwide Apple Music Albums Chart across her Albums!

She is the first artist (might be last one) to achieve this unbreakable milestone!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Taylor Swift has now gained over 8 BILLION streams on Spotify this year *so far*

She’s the fastest artist ever to achieve this, pacing for the biggest calendar streams of all time breaking her own record!

TS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

AnonymBruker skrev (Akkurat nå):

Taylor Swift has now gained over 8 BILLION streams on Spotify this year *so far*

She’s the fastest artist ever to achieve this, pacing for the biggest calendar streams of all time breaking her own record!

TS.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...