Gå til innhold

How do I attract Norwegian men?

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Im from Spain, and arrived in Norway a couple of weeks ago to study (in Oslo). So far its been good, and everyone seems to be very friendly. Its just that I've been having trouble dating Norwegian men, I can't find any.

So far I've dated a German and another Spanish man, but Norwegians seem to stay away from me. Do I need to learn the Norwegian language before I meet them?

I could mention that I am 21. My Norwegian friend reccomended me this website to ask questions about Norway, so I'm just going to give it a try.

Thanks

Anonymous poster hash: 9f065...459

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Im from Spain, and arrived in Norway a couple of weeks ago to study (in Oslo). So far its been good, and everyone seems to be very friendly. Its just that I've been having trouble dating Norwegian men, I can't find any.

So far I've dated a German and another Spanish man, but Norwegians seem to stay away from me. Do I need to learn the Norwegian language before I meet them?

I could mention that I am 21. My Norwegian friend reccomended me this website to ask questions about Norway, so I'm just going to give it a try.

Thanks

Oslo has a bad ratio of too many girls and too few men. And many men your age (21) doesn't want to have a relationship, only sex.

Just my own experience.

Why didn't it work out with the two men you already dated?

Anonymous poster hash: 03c1a...a61

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Learn norwegian. Men can't speakEnglish ;)

Anonymous poster hash: 4fc4b...e93
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You don't need Norwegian if you are beautiful :) but you know, a couple of weeks is not enough, With Norwegian men you may need 3-4 months just to get to know each other, if you want relationship. If it's just sex you want - well, just og to a nightclub and pick someone you like :) I am Foreign myself, and have dated some Norwegian men, well, you know, they are different just like Spanish are :) Some of them are immature and boring, some afraid of commitment, som fall in love too soon and keep asking you out long after it's been over....

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Thanks

Why do you need to date a norwegian man?

Anonymous poster hash: db9f6...406

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Oslo has a bad ratio of too many girls and too few men. And many men your age (21) doesn't want to have a relationship, only sex.Just my own experience.Why didn't it work out with the two men you already dated? Anonymous poster hash: 03c1a...a61

The one from Spain was an asshole (he already had a girlfriend in Malaga, but still took me on two dates), and the German one is leaving back to Germany very soon.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Why do you need to date a norwegian man? Anonymous poster hash: db9f6...406

I have had bad luck with the foreign students here, since most of them are here short term and others are just being assholes. I want to work in Norway afterwards, so getting a boyfriend who will live here is important.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks

try tinder!

Anonymous poster hash: fd8ba...d6f

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The one from Spain was an asshole (he already had a girlfriend in Malaga, but still took me on two dates)

Okay, but Norwegian men can do this too. Already have a girlfriend but still date other girls. Especially in their 20's.

Getting work here is harder than before because of the oil crisis, but good luck with your studies.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

What are your looks category?

If you're 1-5 you can get norwegian men in the 1-8 category.

If you're 6-10 ALL norwegian men want to have sex with you, worship you and pay for dinner.

Norwegian men = High inhibition, low DOM factor but got money and some few look great.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Oslo has a bad ratio of too many girls and too few men. And many men your age (21) doesn't want to have a relationship, only sex.

Just my own experience.

Why didn't it work out with the two men you already dated?

She should go to Enebakk. It's a happy place.

Anonymous poster hash: 23983...af8

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You should engage in student organizations, like politics (student parliament) or choir or something. It is a very fun and social way to meet other students. But if you cant speak Norwegian you will most likely only get a connection with other international students, not Norwegians. Language is, im sorry to say, a big barrier for you at this point.

Apart from the university you could always go for the internet-dating services.

Best of luck! Hope you find someone and stick around. Spanish people rock. Norway loves Spain!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

[1] Category widget

Du må lære norsk først.

Learn norwegian. Men can't speakEnglish ;)

Anonymous poster hash: 4fc4b...e93

water balloon

:fnise:

Why do you need to date a norwegian man?

Anonymous poster hash: db9f6...406

And there went the illusion of this place being a informative spot to get good information.

To TS:

Norwegian men are shy. Simply put, and the easiest place to find someone is either out in the weekends, or online with different dating apps.

Endret av estrella
Innlegg som er fjernet er ryddet fra siteringen. Estrella, mod.
  • Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have had bad luck with the foreign students here, since most of them are here short term and others are just being assholes. I want to work in Norway afterwards, so getting a boyfriend who will live here is important.

Norwegian girls are very picky and selective of whom they accept a date offer from, even the ones on the "average looks" scale are.

Point beeing this should increase your chances with Norwegian men, its only that you have to show that you`re abit different and more open for this - with a different attitude and suchlike than the typical Norwegian girl.

Anonymous poster hash: d24f0...ba7

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...