Gå til innhold

Kan man reise til USA selvom man har prikk på rullebladet?

Linaa

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg har hørt flere ganger at vis man har prikk på rullebladet så blir man nektet innreise til USA? er dette sant eller er det bare no papirer man må fikse? :) takk for svar!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Det er ikkje noko restriksjonar på innreise til USA ved "små" lovbrudd slik som fyllearresten, men om du har nok av dei, kan du nektast innreise.

Om du derimot har drap/grov vold på rullebladet, tvilar eg på at du får komme inn med det fyrste.

Endret av Raina
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Jeg har også hørt at man ikke får kommet inn i USA med prikk på rullebladet. Og dette trodde jeg angikk Alle prikker, ned til de helt minste. De har jo brukt nettopp det å ikke få komme inn i USA som konsekvens i skremselspropagandaen i de anti-tagging-reklamene! Men nå ble jeg også nysgjerrig!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Illiya

http://norway.usembassy.gov/niv_faqs.html

I was arrested or convicted of a crime. Do I need a visa?

Anyone who has been arrested or convicted for a crime involving moral turpitude or controlled substances (regardless of how long ago) is ineligible for the Visa Waiver Program and must apply for a visa. If there is any doubt regarding the nature of the offense, it is advisable to apply for a visa. In addition to usual requirements for a visa application, the applicant would need to submit all court records and a recent police record (Politiattest). Processing can sometimes be quicker if you submit English translations as well as the Norwegian originals.

A crime such as speeding does not necessarily prevent you from using the Visa Waiver Program. When completing the Visa Waiver Program questionnaire given to you on the aircraft or the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) you must answer truthfully the question about whether you have ever been arrested or convicted. Consequently, you should to carry with you documentation (e.g. court records) to show you were not jailed and that the offense was not more serious. You may prefer to apply for a visa and bring such documentation with you to your visa interview.

If you have been convicted of driving while under the influence of alcohol during the last three calendar years or more than once in your entire life, you will need to apply for a visa and may be required to have a medical evaluation by a physician.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...