Gå til innhold

Friend

Gjest French

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest French

Okay, so here’s the deal: I have a really good friend, a boy.

He is extremely handsome, and he knows it… anyways he lost his father from cancer a half year ago. And since then I have been trying to be an extra good friend to him, you know asking if he wants to go for coffee or hang out, I did that before to of course!

Before he wanted to hang with me too, but in the last months he has been pulling himself away, and started hanging whit the stuck-up girl in school. We have always been weary different, he likes to brag, show off money and he acts like he is better then most other people. I’m making him sound like a monster, but he’s a really great guy underneath it all! And I don't want to lose him

BUT the big problem started about two months ago, we were at a party (I was really drunk…) and I was flirting with a friends brother, and he (my friend) must have seen it! So he started making out with another of my best friends, and she was also drunk so she is excused.

I didn’t care; I’m not in love whit him, and never have been.

But a week ago a guy in my class asked me if I still had feelings for my friend. I was shocked, he had been telling loads of people I was soooo in love with him, always trying to hang with him and at the party had been making a pass a him. I did NOT!

So the reason he made out whit my friend was to hurt me and get me away from him.

Even though I don’t care about the kiss I’m upset about him telling people lies about me, and also using my good friend to “hurt” me!

So I have been gently trying to cut him from my life, not talking to him etc

what should I do??

Please excuse my English, I’m from France :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Gjest Glad i reiser
Btw, please write in Norewegian (or english) :) I can read Norwegian!

Hmm, kan nok være en sjanse for at han liker deg, og at han prøver å se ann hvor dine følelser er ved å kline med andre? Høres litt teit ut, men gutter er rare! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have a hard time thinking he's in love with me...

and at the age of 18 he's not a boy, he's grown up for his age.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Glad i reiser
I have a hard time thinking he's in love with me...

and at the age of 18 he's not a boy, he's grown up for his age.

Nei, da veit jeg ikke. Men en ting veit jeg, gutter på 18 er ikke bestandig så modne :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Gjest Glad i reiser
Gee, I don't know...

Should i speak to him???

And what do you say?

Bare spør hvorfor han har oppført seg som har har gjort i det siste.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

But should I forgive him? He used my friend for god’s sake, and then went on lying about me to half of my city!

I want him to be my friend, but I can’t handle all the drama….

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Glad i reiser
But should I forgive him? He used my friend for god’s sake, and then went on lying about me to half of my city!

Jeg tror nok du bare må snakke med han og spørre om alt du lurer på.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest British

Why do you want him as a friend when theres so much drama? I think this sounds very immature. Sorry, but thats the truth. Grow up

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I know...

So I spoke to him, and he laughed and said it wasn’t a big deal.

And he also said it was my fault we wasn’t as close anymore!

So, I guess I’m better of with out him :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gjest
I know...

So I spoke to him, and he laughed and said it wasn’t a big deal.

And he also said it was my fault we wasn’t as close anymore!

So, I guess I’m better of with out him :)

Definetely, always remember that you deserve something good in life. Dont guess, but know that you are better off, not giving away your selfrespect to a respectless guy.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...