Gå til innhold

Taylor Swift-tråden

TS-bruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Oppretter en ny Taylor Swift-tråd. Den forrige ble slettet på grunn av at den var plassert under kulturforumet. Her legger jeg ut innlegg om alt det Taylor oppnår, opprettet en bruker som er ment kun for denne tråden. Er fascinert over den låtskriveren hun er og den suksessen hun har, som er enestående. 

Endret av TS-bruker
  • Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Taylor i London! Imponerende.

👏🏼

“The Eras Tour” is projected to inject around $380 million into the London economy alone, nearly six times more than the UEFA Champions League.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ordføreren i London om Eras, og hva den betyr for London!

"I’m delighted that Taylor Swift has chosen to perform more nights of her record-breaking The Eras Tour in London than anywhere else in the world. Her eight performances will bring nearly 700,000 people to Wembley Stadium and be a huge boost to our hospitality businesses."

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Noen karer i Liverpool snakker om hvordan byen ble forvandlet da Taylor Swift var i byen! 😊

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The Mayor Of London confirms that Taylor Swift’s 8 shows at Wembley will generate north of £700M in revenue for the city.

She will also become the first act to sell out the venue for 8 shows at a grand total of 750K attendees.

Swift is expected to be honoured with the Order of the Companions of Honour which is the highest honor awarded to civilians in the United Kingdom for their contribution (in this case) to the Arts.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

TS.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Herlig! 

They played Shake It Off at the Changing of the Guard at the Buckingham Palace today.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Taylor Swift has now broken the attendance record (92K) for a single show this decade, surpassing Lady Gaga’s 76K at the Stade de France.

Swift will break the attendance record for shows in London w an expected total of 750K attendees later this August.

TS.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Biggest lead female streaming years on Spotify:

1. Taylor Swift — 29.5B (2023)

2. Taylor Swift — 16.3B (2024) so far

3. Taylor Swift — 13.9B (2022)

4. Taylor Swift — 9.1B (2021)

5. Lana Del Rey — 7.3B (2023)

TS.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Taylor swift now has 18 out of 20 most attended female shows this decade No other female artist has a single show in top 10 , whole list is just Taylor Swift.

TS.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Åh👏🏼 Jizes!

It was confirmed that all the 3 Taylor Swift shows in London had +90k attendance, breaking the record 3 times for biggest concerts in Europe this decade, and she will be back there for 5 more shows in August.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Express UK om Eras i London!

“I saw Taylor Swift LIVE in concert and it was by far the best performance I have seen […] Love her or hate her, there are some things about Taylor Swift that can’t be denied: she writes absolutely beautiful lyrics, she has some good pipes on her, the woman knows how to put on a show - and her fans are the friendliest people you will ever meet.”

❤️

TS charts.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

TTPD er en suksess!

‘THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT’ by Taylor Swift is the longest consecutive running #1 album by a female artist on the Billboard 200 in 37 years since Whitney Houston’s ‘Whitney’.

TS.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

TS-bruker skrev (Akkurat nå):

TTPD er en suksess!

‘THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT’ by Taylor Swift is the longest consecutive running #1 album by a female artist on the Billboard 200 in 37 years since Whitney Houston’s ‘Whitney’.

TS.

"The Tortured Poets Department" becomes just the 6th album in Billboard 200 history to spend its first 9 weeks at #1! 👏🏼

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

“The Tortured Poets Department” now reigns as the #1 most streamed 2024 album on Spotify 🤍

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

[1] Category widget

Reporter for Wales Online om Eras:

"Taylor Swift - literally no performer like her. Top of her game, unbelievable songbook and the best atmosphere I’ve ever witnessed at a gig (or a football match for that matter)! Like Chiara Rinaldi said, on a noise level to match Beatlemania. Unreal to witness this in Cardiff"

🤍

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Taylor Swift becomes the first artist in history to spend 113 weeks at #1 on Billboard Artist 100 chart. No other artist has ever spent more than 40 weeks.

TS.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

you’d think taylor’s performing a number 1 smash hit the way the crowd’s singing the song but it’s just an album track off her barely 2 month old album

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...