Gå til innhold

Fler som har termin mai/juni?

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

marinalou skrev (16 timer siden):

Hi, I speak just a little bit of Norwegian but I can understand what you write with my basic knowledge and with a little help from my good friend google so I hope I can join you and as the baby grows learn the language. I am new to Norway and without female friends here so it would be nice to be in this forum chat :)

June baby too!

In my country women do full blood tests and a vaginal ultrasound at the beginning of pregnancy. I know that vaginal ultrasound is not done in Norway in the beginning of pregnancy, but did you do full blood test on the first appointment with the doctor? (vitamins, iron etc.)

Welcome to Norway 😁 Its normal to have full blood tests done in the beginning of pregnancy, yes. I was at my doctor on Tuesday and got my blood tests done today.  If you want a vaginal ultrasound you have to get it at a private facility, unless you have a medical history that makes the doctor want to check earlier (example if you have lost pregnancies early before or had one outside of the uterus). As far as I can tell they cost about 800-1500 NOK at a private facility, depending on where you go.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...