Gå til innhold

Der fikk jeg meg en god latter!! Mail

Gjest MåneSkygge

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Moonshadow

Denne mailen fikk jeg pluttselig.. Hvem denne fyren er vet jeg ikke.. Men han vet i alle fall at vi nordmenn stortsett bare har sex med husdyr :hoho:

Just thought I'd let you know eminem's music is manufactured pop music for degenarate ten year old pimple-faced kids who know fuck-all about rap music, come to think of it that sounds a bit like you but I come to expect that from someone coming from the ice age of Norway where there ain't no music and nothing to do but shag farm animals. Have you ever seen Eminem play any kind of instrument, the only instrument he plays is his foreskin. Everlast has done every thing Em and D12 (where there's only six of them, that sums them up) have and done it ten times better.Everlast is original, Eminem is shit, been done millions of times before and I hope he gets his skull smashed in.I bet in 20 years time Em's still playing with his foreskin and everyone's thinking who the fuck was he? Still you have the right to like who you like (like music for the simple folk) but Everlast will always be better than that talentless prick from Detroit. Will the real Dim Shitty please fuck off? Dear Slim, please come up with something original.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...