Gå til innhold

Bryan McFadden forlater Westlife

Gjest anonym

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Anonymous

Westlife hadde pressekonferanse idag hvor de sa at Bryan forlater gruppa. Syns det er kjempeleit jeg.. :(

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Gjest Anonymous

The four remaining members of Westlife have choked back tears at an emotional farewell to bandmate Bryan McFadden.

McFadden, 24, has quit the band to spend more time with his wife Kerry, who won this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! and their daughters Molly and Lily Sue.

At a press conference to announce the move, McFadden described his former colleagues as his "four best friends in the world".

A spokesman said the group is "devastated" and McFadden added: "It's got absolutely nothing to do with the guys".

He said: "I haven't really been able to commit 100% to Westlife and I haven't been able to commit to my family so I kind of felt it was unfair on both."

He added: "I just felt it was the right time for me to concentrate on my family and other things in my life as well.

The boys broke down in tears as singer Kian Egan read out a farewell and thank you statement for McFadden, telling him: "We understand your decision."

Breaking down in tears, Kian added: "From the bottom of our hearts, we love you."

The band have been discussing the move and collectively agreed that it is the "ideal moment" for McFadden to leave, saying he can "no longer give the kind of committement that is needed".

Bandmate Nicky Byrne said: "We just want Bryan to be happy... but we are still a band and we feel we have got a lot of unfinished business to do yet."

The boys behind hits like Flying Without Wings, Queen Of My Heart and Uptown Girl, made the announcement in the Irish capital, Dublin, and insisted they will continue as a foursome.

:(:(

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest bare lille meg...

Noen som vet hvor man kan få sett denne pressekonferansen?

Laste den ned noen plass....?

Lyst å se den....

Bare Nicky ikke slutter så er alt greit..... :oops:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anonymous

Du kan se den på www.slavesforwestlife.tk :) De viste den på Absolutt undeholdning igår også, men jeg fikk ikke sett det fordi jeg var på jobb.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...