Gå til innhold

islam og kvinner

Gjest anonym

Anbefalte innlegg

ok troddedet var bare iran jeg egentlig...

dasjahen styrte der

men uansett rart at det kan forandre seg så fort..

at folk lar seg påvirke så mye utfrahvem som styrer i landet

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Er det helt greit hvis muslimske menn går rundt på gata kliss nakne? Har ikke de også et minimumskrav for å høre til blandt "ordentlige mennesker"?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Er det helt greit hvis muslimske menn går rundt på gata kliss nakne? Har ikke de også et minimumskrav for å høre til blandt "ordentlige mennesker"?

Menn skal også dekke seg til i hht Koranen. Mange troende menn går da også i lange kjortler med busker under: akkurat som kvinnene.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ikke-muslimske kvinner blir tvunget til å konvertere til islam:

http://www.dhimmi.com/Marriage--JihadStyle.htm

Marriage---Jihad Style

Mary Elizabeth Hansen

In the Sindh province of Pakistan, young Hindu women are being abducted, raped, and married to men not of their choosing. Local officials do nothing to remedy these crimes. In Egypt, in the cities and in rural areas, young Christian women are being abducted, raped, and married to men not of their choosing. Local officials do nothing to remedy these crimes. What else do these cases, in countries far apart and by women of different faiths, have in common? The perpetrators are young Islamists, carrying on a peculiar form of jihad against dhimmi women.

Rape is commonly defined as an act of power and control, not related to sexual gratification. This definition fits perfectly as a component of the horrendous crimes being against these young victims of jihad. Through these acts of violence, the dhimmi women are forced to enter the world of Islam and forced to live their lives in ways thrust upon them, without dignity, joy or freedom. Their families are also victims of these acts of jihad. Daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins are torn from them, like limbs chopped violently from living family trees. Old horror movies featured characters called “the living dead.” To the families of these jihad victims, their loved ones also become the living dead. These young women are completely and deliberately stolen and isolated from the people they love, the religion and customs of their birth and, sometimes, from men that they had planned to marry from their own community.

What of the young men who perform these acts of jihad on dhimmi women? There seems to be no negative consequences for them. As previously stated, local law enforcement officials—also Muslims—take their side. If these stories reach the media, a common response seems to be that these young women left willingly with their abductors, with plans of marriage, despite the fact that these plans remained unknown to their closest family members. If family members attempt to retrieve these young women, the police, families of the abductor, and the legal system threaten them until they are forced to abandon their efforts to save their daughters and sisters. Presumably, the families of these young jihadists approve of their sons kidnapping and abusing these tormented young women.

After the initial abduction, rape almost always occurs in this form of jihad. Forced conversion to Islam is also a feature of this horrendous crime. Marriage by coercion follows, an act of complete domination of the dhimmi victim of jihad. Days of terror turn into weeks and months of violence, isolation and despair for these young women. Taken from their own families, these jihad victims are thrust into families who regard them with distain and suspicion. The nightmare worsens with pregnancies. Children are born into these loveless marriages, new victims of the jihad of their fathers. These children, born Muslim because of their Muslim fathers, never have a chance to know their mother’s family and never know their mother’s faith. They, in turn, will be taught intolerance, bigotry and the ways of jihad. The despair continues for the mothers of these jihad-conceived children.

The world is filled with moderate Muslims. These Muslims would not want their daughters, sisters, and nieces to be stolen from them and forced to live lives of violence and degradation. Nor would the Islamic societies in which they live tolerate such treatment of young Muslim women. The perpetrators of these crimes would be quickly found and brought to swift and severe justice. Moderate Muslims, aware of this type of jihad committed against dhimmi women in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt and elsewhere, must speak out. If they remain silent, then they give their tacit consent to these crimes. They also become partners in jihad, something that moderate Muslims always insist that they repudiate.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Det Aline beskriver er unntaksvise tilfeller, og disse kvinnene, og mennene, forblir muslimer. Mange muslimer tok avstand fra angrepet

de 11/9-O1, men i helt generelle vendinger. Det er få eksempler på at muslimer offentlig har tatt avstand fra de mange overgrep og forbrytelser som daglig begås av muslimer i ymse land, slikt som steining av kvinner osv. I USA var det en pakistansk muslim som var imot steiningen, på TV,

og han talte om tilgivelse. Det er vel og bra, men det behøver ikke bety

at han tok avstand fra sharialovene. Det er her problemet ligger. Folk i

Vesten forstår ikke at en muslim aldri vil avvike fra Koranen og sharia,

men vil uttale seg i formuleringer som kan virke tilforlatelige og moderate for et vestlig publikum. Forstillelsen og tåkelegginga er metoder som

muslimer behersker til fullkommenhet. Det later imidlertid ikke til at vi

i vestlige, demokratiske land er villige til å se virkeligheten i øynene. De

intellektuelle og venstreradikale, med sin politiske korrekthet, forblir

islams nyttige idioter i denne prosessen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...