Gå til innhold

Hvilken sang er dette?


Fremhevede innlegg

Skrevet (endret)

Gjett på hvilken sang det er, ut ifra en tekstlinje (eller 2) - klarer du det, skriver du inn en ny tekstlinje fra en ny sang under svaret... ;)

"So I'll cry and people will stop and stare

Now that's ok, let them stop and stare"

anyone?

;)

Endret av nostalgia
Videoannonse
Annonse
Skrevet

Denne kjenner jeg igjen! Maria Mena med Free. (eller så var det fragile den het..?)

"It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife

It's meeting the man of my dreams

And then meeting his beautiful wife"

Skrevet (endret)

(JA!! "Fragile")

Din sang må vel være Alanis Morisette med "Ironic"? ;)

ny:

"I wish I could tell you

But the words would come out wrong

Oh if you only knew"

Endret av nostalgia
Gjest prestekrage
Skrevet

Det må være Greenday; Only of you???

Mitt innspill:

"i cant close my eyes and make it go away"

Skrevet

Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2

"The moment that you stepped into the room you took my breath away"

Skrevet

Barcelona av Queen??

"You give your hand to me and then you say hello

And I can hardly speak - my heart is beating so"

Skrevet

Jann Arden - Could I bee your girl?

I’m dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep.

Let the morning time drop all it’s petals on me

Skrevet
Jann Arden - Could I bee your girl?

nuh uh!! (Van Morrison - You don't know me) ;)

Simon & Garfunkel - The 59th Street Bridge?

"Maybe a great magnet pulls

All souls towards truth

Or maybe it is life itself"

Skrevet

KD LAng Constant Craving.

But touch my tears with your lips

Touch my world with your fingertips

Skrevet

Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever ;)

"I've been crushed like paper

I've been washed like rain

I've been scared of sleeping

In case I wake up the same..."

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Opprett en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
×
×
  • Opprett ny...