Gå til innhold

singles events/speed dating in Stavanger area

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello,

Does anyone here know about any singles events/speed dating events in Stavanger area? I'm a foreign student (Master's) at UiS and I am finding it difficult to meet people who are closer to my age (32/male). I'm not interested in going to nightclubs as I can't really dance and I'm not very photogenic haha so Tinder etc. is not an option. It has been over six months since I've been here and it gets quite lonely and boring being single.

Thanks

Anonymkode: 6a89a...d28

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

I dont know specifically but i know that the dating-site Sukker.no  arranges speed dating and singles events in several norwegian cities, amongst them in Stavanger. I think if you register there that you will get information about when its due. Good luck! :)

Anonymkode: 1ced7...81b

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

7 minutter siden, AnonymBruker said:

I dont know specifically but i know that the dating-site Sukker.no  arranges speed dating and singles events in several norwegian cities, amongst them in Stavanger. I think if you register there that you will get information about when its due. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the reply! I checked out sukker a couple of months ago but unfortunately, all of their upcoming events are in Oslo

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 minutter siden, nyinorge skrev:

Thanks for the reply! I checked out sukker a couple of months ago but unfortunately, all of their upcoming events are in Oslo

Ah, thats sad. Maybe send them an email and request an event in stavanger. I bet other people have done that too, and if they get many enough maybe they will make an event when they see that the interest is there! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There is a big international community in Stavanger, but the whole scene is somewhat underground. I work in the oil business with people from all over the world, and we socialize regularly in town. 

My best tip is to ask around at UIS, search Facebook for events that you are interested in, and just show up at one of the bars in Fargegata with a smile and an open mind. I can guarantee you that you will make new friends in this city if you are active and probably run in to other people from your home country,

I don't know of any organized speed dating events, unfortunately, but I'm sure there are some. Not sure if this is still on: https://www.byas.no/aktuelt/i/wE02bd/Linn-savnet-alternative-moteplasser-for-single-i-Stavanger-Det-har-hun-gjort-noe-med

Anonymkode: 36d10...be3

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You should visit fargegata. A lot of foreigners, and social, nice people there you can get to know! Maybe me as well! 😄 what nationality are you?

Anonymkode: aa391...a5b

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Thank you!

11 minutter siden, AnonymBruker said:

My best tip is to ask around at UIS, search Facebook for events that you are interested in, and just show up at one of the bars in Fargegata with a smile and an open mind.

Thanks! I will try walking into one of the bars at fargegate next time I'm in sentrum. As for the link you posted, I read the article a while ago but the lady's website is gone and the facebook page hasn't been updated in almost a year :(

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...