Gå til innhold

Hvilken sang hører du på akkurat nå?

kilko

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

1 hour ago, AnonymBruker said:

Making conditions are we? Allright, here's one, I only agree to this until I meet someone else. Then I'ma put that person first, just as you do.

Anonymkode: 0d9a3...ad8

Sometimes I imagine you are trying to talk to me, but then again if you are, then you are way off with all your comments, so then I think - No. You really are way way off and don't know any of us (if you think you do). 

So Idk who else you are talking to here but I don't recognise any of the stuff you are serving. And it doesn't intimidate me. And I hope you recover from the pain you have to constantly write about on this thread about music. 

I'm gonna tell my therapist on you, pinkshift. 

Anonymkode: 08b85...bee

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

AnonymBruker skrev (9 timer siden):

Sometimes I imagine you are trying to talk to me, but then again if you are, then you are way off with all your comments, so then I think - No. You really are way way off and don't know any of us (if you think you do). 

So Idk who else you are talking to here but I don't recognise any of the stuff you are serving. And it doesn't intimidate me. And I hope you recover from the pain you have to constantly write about on this thread about music. 

I'm gonna tell my therapist on you, pinkshift. 

You should stop imagining things then, it's not for you.

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

22 minutter siden, AnonymBruker said:

You should stop imagining things then, it's not for you.

Well good for me. You shoud consider maybe talking to someone though. Your rambling texts are kind of full of aggression 🙂 no offence meant. Good luck. 

• Hjerte 1
  • Nyttig 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

There's nobody over here who dont know you're the kind of person who beats up the people close to you, who you want to control, while pretending to be nice guy to every one else.

• Hjerte 1
  • Nyttig 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 9/16/2023 at 6:50 AM, AnonymBruker said:

Bright Star, Anais Mitchell

This is the most beautiful lovesong I think, brings me to tears every time,  even though its not necessarily a lovesong at all. ❤️

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

[1] Category widget

Har så ekstremt oppheng i Bicep for tiden.  Banker meg selv for at jeg sa nei til å bli med på konsert i desember i fjor! 😖

• Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...