Gå til innhold

Hvorfor støtter USA Israel?

Gjest Gjest

Anbefalte innlegg

Noe sier meg at kostnadene med å rydde opp sener er mye høyere en å ta ut slemmingene.
Men man kan ikke straffe noen på forhånd for ting man tror de kommer til å gjøre. Eller la sivile liv være en akseptabel bieffekt.

Kardemomeby loven fungerer ikke i den virkelige verden.
Nei, jeg vet det. Desverre; alt hadde vært mye bedre hvis den gjorde det. Men at andre er drittsekker betyr ikke at det er greit at alle er det
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Men man kan ikke straffe noen på forhånd for ting man tror de kommer til å gjøre. Eller la sivile liv være en akseptabel bieffekt.

Enkel mattematikk.

Nei, jeg vet det. Desverre; alt hadde vært mye bedre hvis den gjorde det. Men at andre er drittsekker betyr ikke at det er greit at alle er det

Rules of the game.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Som personlig kristen så synes jeg det er en god ting at Guds utvalgte folk har stor påvirkningskraft i verden og spesielt i det mektigste landet på jorden.

Vi nærmer oss endetiden da Jesus skal komme tilbake til jorden, og da trenger vi all den innflytelse vi kan få i menneskenes riker. De onde, representert ved ateister, muslimer og marxister skal rystes i sine grunnvoller når Herren kommer og oppretter tusenårsriket. Da skal verden styres fra den hellige stad Jerusalem, slik det står i profetien.

Amen!

Ariel Sharon formulerte akkurat det ganske bra:

Av alle de hundrer av etniske grupper som befolker USA er jødene, som forøvrig utgjør 2% av befolkningen, den eneste som har en egen "special liaison to the white house". I Bush administrasjonen satt det ikke mindre enn 31 jødiske representanter, i Obama administrasjonen 17 representanter, og i Clintons administrasjon hele 49 jødiske representanter.

Om man i tillegg betrakter deres økonomiske makt som eiere av the Federal reserve og absolutt dominerende makt på finansmarkedene, deres nærmest totale kontroll av amerikansk presse og underholdningsindustri, så ser man hvilken potensiell maktfaktor de utgjør i samfunnet.

Om de bruker den og dikterer amerikansk politikk? Vel, det får det være opp til den enkelte å gjøre seg opp en mening om.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hva er det som gjør at USA sender som mye til Israel, hva får de igjen for dette?

http://www.jewishracism.com/quotes.htm

"It's almost politically suicidal in the United States for a member of the Congress who wants to seek reelection to take any stand that might be interpreted as anti-policy of the conservative Israeli government, which is equated, as I've seen it myself, as anti-Semitism."—Jimmy Carter, Thirty-Ninth President of the United States of America, in an interview on, "This week with George Stephanopoulos," ABC, as quoted by Yitzhak Benhorin, "Balanced stand on ME is political suicide, says Carter", www.ynetnews.com, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3369679,00.html, (26 February 2007).

"Israeli billionaire and media mogul Haim Saban is at the top of the list of donors to political campaigns in the US."—Itamar Eichner, "Israeli billionaire Saban biggest donor to US politicians", www.ynetnews.com, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3355786,00.html, (23 January 2007).

"New York's junior senator, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is expected to snare the lion's share of the Jewish community's substantial political donations in the race for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination."—E. J. Kessler, "Hillary the Favorite in Race for Jewish Donations", The Jewish Daily Forward, http://www.forward.com/articles/hillary-th...wish-donations/, (23 January 2007).

"The many controversial issues concerning Palestine and the path to peace for Israel are intensely debated among Israelis and throughout other nations — but not in the United States. For the last 30 years, I have witnessed and experienced the severe restraints on any free and balanced discussion of the facts. This reluctance to criticize any policies of the Israeli government is because of the extraordinary lobbying efforts of the American-Israel Political Action Committee and the absence of any significant contrary voices. It would be almost politically suicidal for members of Congress to espouse a balanced position between Israel and Palestine, to suggest that Israel comply with international law or to speak in defense of justice or human rights for Palestinians."—Jimmy Carter, Thirty-Ninth President of the United States of America, "Speaking frankly about Israel and Palestine", www.latimes.com, http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/a...-news-a_section, (8 December 2006).

"Most Americans would reject outright any effort by one of our allies to limit fair debate, discussion, and dialogue here in the United States about the nature of American relations with any given state. And yet America as a whole remains mute to the interference by the Israeli Lobby into any meaningful discussion of American—Israeli relations. The end result is that Israel and the Israeli Lobby are herding America down the path toward war with Iran, and most Americans remain ignorant and/or indifferent to this fact. The proof is in the pudding; even as the world debates and discusses the June 2006 incentives package offered to Iran, Israel has already proclaimed its opposition to any such negotiated settlement, and AIPAC has initiated a full-fledged lobbying campaign targeted at the U.S. Congress to keep America on track toward conflict with Iran. No one in the world wants such a confrontation, only Israel. Let there be no doubt: if there is an American war with Iran, it is a war that was made in Israel and nowhere else."—Scott Ritter, Target Iran: The Truth About the White House's Plans for Regime Change, Nation Books, New York, (2006), p. 211.

"Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg had offered biblical justification for the view that the spilling of non-Jewish blood was a lesser offense than the spilling of Jewish blood. 'Any trial based on the assumption that Jews and goyim are equal is a total travesty of justice,' he said."—"An Israeli Mayor Is Under Scrutiny", The New York Times, (6 June 1989), p. 5.

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.' As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."—Gore Vidal in his Forward to Israel Shahak's book Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, Pluto Press, London, (2002), pp. vi-vii, at vi.

Contrary to the view of most American progressives that oil, and specifically the interests of Big Oil, is the primary mover, there is no evidence that the major US oil corporations pressured Congress or promoted the war in Iraq or the current confrontation with Iran. To the contrary: there is plenty of evidence that they are very uneasy about the losses that may result from an Israeli attack on Iran. Furthermore, it seems reasonable to suppose that Big Oil is far from happy about taking the rap for all that is happening in the Middle East, particularly when it combines with public anger at high gas prices, and leads to Senate inquiries.

There is an abundance of evidence for the past 15 years that:

1. The oil companies did not promote a war policy.

2. The wars have prejudiced their interests, operations and agreements with prominent Arab and Islamic regimes in the region.

3. The interests of the oil companies have been sacrificed to the state interests of Israel.

4. The power of the pro-Israel lobbies exceeds that of the oil companies in shaping US Middle East policy."—James Petras, The Power of Israel in the United States, Clarity Press Inc., Atlanta, (2006), pp. 21-22.

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race."— Voltaire as quoted in A.Gould, What Did They Think of The Jews?, Jason Aronson Inc., New Jersey, (1991), p. 90. Gould cites: "Voltaire, Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771, in The French Enlightenment, p.300"

http://www.jewishracism.com/quotes.htm

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 11 måneder senere...

Annonse

Gjest gjestdeluxe

Jeg vet ikke helt når det kommer til USA. Der er det visstnok Demokratene som er de mest Israel-vennlige, og flest jøder stemmer på de. Videre har jeg hørt at det faktisk er sosialist- og kommunistbevegelser i USA som støtter Israel.

Republikanerne da? De bryr seg verken om Palestinere eller Israelere?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...