Gå til innhold

Hair and make-up recommendation?

Tiffanyrn

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi lovely ladies,

I hope you don't mind that I post in English - my Norwegian isn't good enough for forums...yet ;)

I'm getting married in Nesodden in July next year and am trying to put together a budget. In English style, I am having two bridesmaids who will need their hair and make-up doing on the big day, as will I.

I can't spend a lot of money and so far it seems that a normal price for just the bride hair and make-up can be as expensive as 4000kr, including the trial...is that right!? Can anyone recommend someone cheaper?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

I'm sorry, but I think that's the price a lot of stylists are using. I think it's expensive too.. :( I was considering doing my make-up myself and just hire a hairdresser to do my hair. But my made of honour insisted to pay for me, therefor we are going to a stylist at my wedding-day. Maybe you can check if any newly educated stylists want to do it for a cheaper price just so they can start their portofolio? I don't know.. At www.finn.no it's a new thing called "småjobber" wich means "small jobs". Maybe you can post an add there and see if anybody bites? :) Good luck!! :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

I'm sorry, but I think that's the price a lot of stylists are using. I think it's expensive too.. :( I was considering doing my make-up myself and just hire a hairdresser to do my hair. But my made of honour insisted to pay for me, therefor we are going to a stylist at my wedding-day. Maybe you can check if any newly educated stylists want to do it for a cheaper price just so they can start their portofolio? I don't know.. At www.finn.no it's a new thing called "småjobber" wich means "small jobs". Maybe you can post an add there and see if anybody bites? :) Good luck!! :D

Sorry for my reallly late reply ;_;

Thank you for the tip - I hadn't thought of using finn! I'll do that now :)

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...