Gå til innhold

Betydning "You've Seen The Butcher" Deftones

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Hva tenker/tror du er handlingen i denne sangen er?

Anonymous poster hash: 9607d...40b
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Har ikke hørt sangen, men dersom du ikke har sett denne siden kan du få litt innspill her:

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858821660/

Feks

It's about the spawning of serial killer who makes snuff films...the subject has made frequent "buys" from a prostitue. This John knows there is no taking it slow as well as, he is taking her home. He has had this desire for some time now. The compulsion to take a life. To watch the world explode from underneath your glow is a metaphore for the exact moment the killer plunges the knife or strangles his victim. it is not mentioned which is his m/o. He has yet to develop his technique. It's his first kill. From underneath your glow...the taking of her life. Her life aura leaving. To watch her kreeping across his skull is to explain this drawn out meticulously planned killing. he has thought about ,planned, and desired this for some time.
For her to enter the room slowly and to crawl her knees off and knowing his room all speaks of the planning this took.
She has been here before, She knows his likes and dislikes. Duh.. he has paid her for the other encounters. As wierd as his demands are she will sucumb to his request... he is the customer and is paying for his "fantasy"
This killer is filming his first experience.I want to watch you close I want to see for sure. This killer is getting off on seeing this person die.Being it was his first killing and snuff film, He mistakingly recorded himself.. prompting who do think we will show. He is asking this dead girl in a sick joking way.As to his avoidance of including himself in the film.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...