Gå til innhold

Hva ligger på ctrl+v'en din?

AnonymBruker

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

Annonse

He had once mentioned to me that he was broken, maybe even shattered.

He said he was beyond fixable but I told him I loved him for all his pieces, I fell in love with each individual one.

I sat with him on the phone for hours that night, listing them all.

The way you look at me with those deep blue eyes and a crooked smile that could kill, how your teeth glow through your lips as they wrinkle at the corners. Or even the way you say my name, followed by an I love you, if words could melt a heart, you had mine in a puddle. The way you talked about things so passionately that you could make me fall in love with anything, even if I knew in the back of my mind that I had never liked it before.

You just have a way with words that twists my stomach into knots like the ones you learned in Boy Scouts when you were five.

You leave me short of breath, gasping for air, saying you take my breath away is not only a cliche but also an understatement.

I am confined to only twenty-six letters to make up these words, that seem almost meaningless when said aloud, to help you understand how you make me feel but love is not easy to explain.

You think you know what love is.

Love is much more than letters into words, into sentences because no amount of paragraphs or novels could ever scratch the surface of what true love is, love is not something to explain but something to feel and take your words away.

Love is the ache in your heart and the blood in your veins. Love is what consumes your body and brainwashes you into almost an obsession but I have to say, I am obsessed with you, I am completely in love with you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Annonse

[1] Category widget

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...